CoralRX is a dip for corals that will help remove parasites and hitchhikers that you do not want in your aquarium. It is a great practice to dip every coral and even quarantine them before adding them to your reef tank. CoralRX is a special blend that treats suffering corals that are suffering from parasites, and also as a prophylactic measure to promote coral health and bacterial infections.
- Acropora Eating Flatworms (AEFW)
- Montipora Eating Nudibranchs
- Zoanthid Eating Spiders
- Red Flatworms
How to use Coral Rx One Shot:
1. Pour one gallon of water from your aquarium into a bowl or bucket.
2. Add the whole vial of Coral Rx One Shot to the bowl or bucket.
3. Shake you coral in Coral Rx solution for five to ten minutes.
4. Rinse with clean saltwater and return to tank.
Follow instructions and do not add Coral Rx directly into your tank.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Proprietary Blend of Natural Extracts. (Coral Rx Industrial contains no distilled water)
1x 1mL Packet Coral RX One Shot