Aqua Soil - Amazonia is an idea substrate material for Nature Aquarium. With this product, you can easily re-create a natural environment where aquatic plants grow rapidly and fish and invertebrates live a healthy life. It contains plenty of organic acids and nutrients which encourage plants root growth, and provides a perfect substrate system for aquatic plants when used with ADA?s POWER SAND. Its powder type performs effectively when used in small-size aquariums or spread in a thin layer over the normal type Amazonia.
Designed to create the image of Amazonia. Create an aquascape depicting the fertile South American rainforest with the dynamic alternation of rainy and dry seasons.
- Completely new substrate made from specially processed natural material from the earth
- Contains less nitrogen compared to ADA Aqua Soil Amazonia
- Less cloudy water during initial set-up period
- Colloid particles capture dirt floating in the water, without any chemical treatment
- Gives clarity to the water and creates conditions ideal for healthy growth of aquatic plants
- Helps to lower the hardness level of the water
- Helps to bring the pH level of the water down to an ideal level for most of the aquatic plants
- Composed of granules of size and density ideal for the fast development of healthy plant root systems, rather conventional substrates such as sand
- Granules maintain their shape for a long period in water, holding air between them, which is vital for the long time maintenance of a planted aquarium
- Used with Power Sand stimulates the fast colonization of bacteria in the substrate and creates perfect conditions for plant root systems
- Most desirable pH level for most aquatic plants(ph 5.5 - 6.5) to develop their root systems