Dr Tims Ammonium Chloride 2Oz 60Ml - Ammonia For Fishless Cycle
or 4 payments of $2.99 with InfoIn Stock
Dr Tims Aquatics 60ml Ammonia Chloride - Aquarium Fishless Cycle
Dr Tims Ammonia Chloride is the start for a fishless cycle and use in conjuction with the Dr Tims One and Only to get the start up that you need for a stable aquarium
60ml bottle of reagent grade ammonium chloride for use when fishless cycling.
- Concentration is 50 mg/L of total ammonia-nitrogen (TAN). Dose 1 drop per 38 litres of aquarium water.
- 1 drop equals 0.05 ml so this bottle will treat 4466 litres.
Generally during a fishless cycle one needs to add ammonium chloride to their tank 3 or 4 times so this bottle is enough ammonia to cycle aquariums up to 946 litres.
- 1 teaspoon equals about 5 ml which is 100 drops.
- 1 tablespoon equals almost 15 ml which is 300 drops
- Ideally add 1 drop per 38 litres.
- Using a test kit the preferred level is 2ppm of Ammonia in the reading.
- Do not exceed 5ppm