Eheim Jager Heater 250W 44cm 400-600L Fully Submersible German Made
Make 4 interest-free payments of $22.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.In Stock
With the EHEIM precision heater your fish receive exactly the right temperature – in any aquarium.
Obvious ideas often are the best ones. For example, the aquarium heater as a rod. The heating rod is simply hung in the water and heats it. It is true that the principle is still the same as decades ago. But a lot has changed in the meantime. And today the EHEIM adjustable heater is an ultra-modern electronic thermal device with the best available technology. A jacket made from special laboratory glass increases the heating surface, serves as a heat shield and ensures optimum even heat emission. And no matter if you want to heat a 20 or a 1000 litre aquarium – you have 9 sizes to choose from.
Benefits of the EHEIM JÄGER thermostatic heaters
- Precise temperature adjustment from 18 up to 34 °C
- Simple and safe recalibration (±2 °C)
- Temperature control accuracy ± 0,5 °C
- Heat kept at a constant level
- Heating function is indicated by a control lamp
- Completely submersible (watertight)
- With automatic dry run shut-off (Thermo Safety Control)
- A glass jacket increases the heating surface and ensures optimum even heat emission
- Handy cable length ca. 170 cm
- Including double suction cup holder
- 9 sizes for aquariums from 20 up to 1000 litres
- Suitable for fresh and salt water
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Aqua Life Warrnambool Aquarium users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.