OLIVER SHRIMP SOIL 2L
HOW TO USE
1. Depending on your plants, you may choose to add other Oliver Knott fertilizers or additives in the empty aquarium.
See list below.
2. Evenly spread un-washed Shrimp Soil over aquarium base.
3. Use a scraper or ruler to level the surface, or if desired create gradients with the Shrimp Soil.
4. Slowly fill your aquarium with water until the water level is about 3-4cm above the Shrimp Soil. This makes planting easier.
5. Begin planting your aquarium. Make sure you spray your plants with water until the planting process is completed.
6. Once the aquarium is planted, slowly fill your tank to the desired level.
7. Power up your filter system and allow the water to clear over the next few hours.
CARE AND ATTENTION
• The water quality control attributes of Shrimp Soil will naturally decrease over time.
• Shrimp Soil is made of natural inorganic material, on rare occasions, minimal foreign matter may be found.
• Use Shrimp Soil for freshwater aquariums, paludarium and tropical terrariums.
• Not suitable for strong burrowing fish or use with aquarium vacuum cleaners.