Reptile One DynoRock Feeding Dishes have a realistic rock texture and are made to be virtually indestructible and long-lasting.
DynoRock Feeding Dishes can be used for food or water and have a natural looking rock finish on
the outside with a smooth and non-porous surface on the inside, preventing the build-up of harmful
bacteria and making cleaning a breeze! The heavier weight also means that the bowl stays in place and cannot be moved easily by the reptile.
DynoRock Feeding Dishes are available in various sizes in a corner fit or shallow dish style and will
make a natural looking addition to any terrarium!
Features & Benefits:
- Realistic rock texture
- Can be used for food or water
- Easy to clean
- The smooth non-porous texture on the inside of the feeding dish prevents a build-up of bacteria.
- Durable and long lasting
- Choose from corner fit or shallow dish style
- Great for ‘natural’ terrariums
- Heavier weight means it cannot be pushed or tipped over by reptiles
Specifications: 22.2 x 20 x 8 cm
Suitable for: Lizards, Snakes, Geckos, Frogs, Scorpions & Spiders